Saturday, February 12, 2011

Music Whenever: Valentines Day 2011

I've been married for awhile. I admit, I am not the most romantic guy on the planet. But, every so often, throughout my married life, the sedate, the status quo gets shaken up so my eyes open and you appreciate all the qualities in the life partner who has chosen you. This is one of those times. Happy Valentine's Jeanie!

Two videos featuring either, falling in love, or crazy in love.

A Russian music video that celebrates that first attraction, that wowee!, that floating on air, what the heck does she see in me moment, where the smiles seem permanently plastered on the face. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to determine who the artist or the song that backs up the video. Any help would be appreciated in the comments......



Tatiana & Alexey - Love Story from artisland on Vimeo.


And who can ignore Heart! The Decembrists cover "Crazy on You".........



This is the third installment of Valentines Day music videos. More from the Earwigoagin archives.............

Click here for the Valentines Day video for 2010.

And click here for the Valentines Day videos for 2009.

No comments: