Thursday, December 8, 2011

Header Photos from previous posts

Some blog housekeeping for myself. I wanted to document the header photos I've used in previous posts, before I started labeling them as header photos. For a slideshow, click on the first photo.

A Sandbagger off Annapolis Harbor...........


International Canoes on floating docks, New York Bay, Sugar Island...........


Classic Moth start, Midwinters, Boca Ciega Bay, Gulfport Florida......


Classic Moths on the downwind leg, Boca Ciega Bay, Gulfport Florida.....



Australian Historical 10 foot skiffs rigging on shore.........









1 comment:

Baydog said...

Bear was one of two Sandbaggers built for Peter Kellogg. There were a couple of regattas in the early 2000's where some Log Canoes traveled to Barnegat Bay to race against A-Cats and those two Sandbaggers. What a sight to behold. I wish I had photos.

Keep posting these header photos. I'll never get tired of them.