Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Music Index No. 3


For Music Index No. 1 click here

For Music Index No. 2, click here.


Music Indexes are mostly for my benefit. They allow me to easily reach back into Earwigoagin's archive to listen to some of the music I've tucked away here. After all, this is a personal collection.

This is Music Index No. 3. I add another Music Index every 50 or so songs.

You can see the links for Music Index No. 1 and No. 2 at the top of the page.
  1. Jason Derulo: Ridin' Solo
  2. New Villager: LightHouse
  3. Stephen Kellogg and the Sixers: Shady Esperanto and the Young Hearts
  4. Iron and Wine: Boy With a Coin
  5. Bo Diddley and Tom Petty: Mona
  6. Lucky Uke: Come On Feel the Noize
  7. Dinner Belles: Till the Dawn
  8. World Order: Machine Civliization
  9. Black Crowes: The Night they Drove Old Dixie Down
  10. Loose Marbles, Meschiya Lake: When I Get Low, I Get High
  11. Bon Iver: Skinny Love
  12. U2: Angel of Harlem
  13. Black Moth Super Rainbow: Sun Lips
  14. Bellowhead: New York Girls
  15. Horace Henderson and his Orchestra: Smooth Sailing
  16. Collective Soul: Shine
  17. Rockin' Sydney: My Toot Toot
  18. Club 8: Everything Goes
  19. Black Eyed Peas, Sergio Mendes: Mas Que Nada
  20. Shakira: LOCA
  21. American Babies: Dance All Night
  22. Bon Iver: Holocene
  23. George Harrison Tribute: While My Guitar Gently Weeps
  24. John Mellencamp: Pink Houses
  25. Quelqu'un and Lorenzo: Lay Lady Lay
  26. The Youngers: Heartbreaker
  27. Noah and the Whale: Love, Love, Love
  28. Bonzo Dog Band: Give Booze a Chance
  29. Roots, Jimmy Fallon, Carly Rae Jepsen: Call Me Maybe
  30. Asaf Avidan and the Mojos: The Reckoning
  31. Burning Hell: I Love the Things that People Make
  32. Maylee Todd and Doctor EW: I Can't Go For That
  33. Marc Cohn: Silver Thunderbird
  34. Andrea Vercesi: Lifes a Long Song
  35. Joe Cocker: With a Little Help From My Friends
  36. Etta James: Hoochie Coochie Girl
  37. Slocan Ramblers: Coffee Creek, Wild Bill Jones
  38. General Public: Tenderness
  39. Scott Bradlee Loves Ya: Burn
  40. Scott Bradlee Loves Ya: Roar
  41. Ylvis: The Trucker Hitch
  42. Tape Five: Pantaloons
  43. Bob Dylan: It Must Be Santa
  44. Everybody (A bunch of bands):This Train is Bound For Glory
  45. Passenger: Hearts on Fire
  46. Adam Baldwin: Love You With My Eyes Closed
  47. Lee Fields and The Expressions: You're the Kind of Girl
  48. Old Steamboat Blues
  49. Mandolin Orange: Boots of Spanish Leather
  50. Gregory Alan Isakov: The Stable Song
  51. The Barr Brothers: Love Ain't Enough
  52. Seven Handle Circus: Take On Me
  53. Santana: Soul Sacrifice
  54. Tuba Skinny: I Got the Blues

4 comments:

doryman said...

Thanks for that, brother - there were a few I missed.

Alden Smith said...

Interesting list. I got an interesting surprise viewing 'Black Moth Super Rainbow - Sun Lips' I was expecting to see a Moth sailing to some sort of nautical music! LOL !!!!

Tweezerman said...

Doryman

Thank you! I know that you and My2Fish are two of the few regulars who enjoy my weird music taste.

Alden,

That song does have an interesting take on a most unpleasant job. Most of us who have owned pets figure they have souls - why not road kill as well?

Alden Smith said...

Yes, many of the unsung heroes of the world have jobs that no one ever sees or appreciates, this song celebrates and gives recognition to that - I am sure animals have souls and are in many ways superior to us humans ---- they certainly take better care of the planet.